Day 15 Be Our Guest!




It seems to be the new tradition; us hosting Christmas Eve. My Dad's family, what's left of it, comes over around 10 a.m. and spends the whole day. We have a lot of fun, visiting and playing games, etc.



I love having things at my house, i don't have to go anywhere or worry about my kids being bored or messing up someone else's house. Plus, and i know this is a strange one, it gives me REAL incentive to clean my house really well!
Also, since the kids, my parents have spent the night with us on Christmas Eve as well. I wish i had an actual spare bedroom for them, since they won't take our bed..but we make do. We have a Christmas morning breakfast before they leave and we all begin to get on with our Christmas Day celebrations!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Really? pass me a tissue!

Romans 8:26

Wednesday