day 2




well, i had a few bad moments yesterday where i wanted to eat the entire kitchen. I grabbed a 'forbidden' coke zero and left the house to go see a BFF and plan some future sewing. As is typical the first few days of a new diet, i am cranky. I want my mono-gluco-chemically altered-sodium-high fructose-processed foods!




deep breath.


ok, so I weighed this morning. I know i shouldn't have. but i just wanted to see. I had lost almost 3 pounds! so maybe that momentum will get me through the next 3 days.


Lunch today was carrots...ugh. sorry Guys. I am not a fan unless you are covered in ranch dressing or in some yummy concoction. The turkey and string cheese were most excellent though! I borrowed the BIG FBD(flat belly diet) book from my friend to get some additional info and recipes out of it. So what's worse than the first few days of a diet? the first few days of a diet and having to plan meals and look for recipes....basically think about food all the time!




I know i am a whiner. But this is keeping me from busting into that bag of chocolate chips in the freezer! hey is IS a MUFA! (monounsaturated fatty acids)




I did ask for prayer from a few people. I was shocked that several of them admitted to me that they are food addicts too. I also had a few people tell me that they were starting diets as well. I feel a bit better knowing i am not going it all alone. Though Satan has certainly thrown all he could in my way in the past 48 hours to try and get me to binge! Maybe that is how i know i am doing the right thing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Really? pass me a tissue!

Romans 8:26

Wednesday