flower fairies on parade! 3

for the final installment of the best flower fairy party ever...here's the outside patio...yes, she made that canopy thingy...

I wanted to dress up, so i was the "bad" fairy or the "goth" fairy or something because this is all i had to dress up in...

the high chair had to be decorated..of course! (i actually threw this together for her in minutes before the party!)


Here is the game that i asked about in this post. its a toadstool stomp or mushroom madness or whatever catchy thing you want to call it....


VERY loud, VERY messy, but also VERY FUN!!!


Here's some other things, the parting gifts, the wands and little bags of M&Ms and Pixie Sticks tied with ribbon. Also a flower ring toss game.

It was a GREAT party...hoooray to the Duchess for pulling it all off! and happy first birthday Tessa Monster!

always

cyndi

Comments

MamaDrama77 said…
I WANT that canopy thing for my daughter's bedroom. THE END.
Kara Ward said…
Oh, this is so cool. I wish my little girl would go for this. She is into teenage stuff. YUCK! I still believe in fairies. LOL> Kara

Popular posts from this blog

Really? pass me a tissue!

Wednesday

Romans 8:26