SCS Kick Stand Card Challenge



OK, so after months of hanging out looking and getting ideas i finally signed up for SCS today. Also, in questing for new ideas i thought i would participate in some of the challenges so that would force me to be creative.
Well, here it is. my first challenge...a kick stand card. It doesn't look like much but for some reason it took me a LONG time to do! I kept messing up the stamped image, SU!'s festive four set, and the "happy valentine's day" stamp, from Michael's $1 bin was mounted crooked, so after trying several times to stamp it straight, i finally popped it in the microwave for a few seconds and repositioned it.
I think it all started with the black paper...i only had scraps so i had to build an unusual shaped card. Then i wanted to use that heart patterned paper but had no idea what else. It was very time consuming, but i am happy with how it turned out. I hope whoever i give it to likes it.
always
cyndi

Comments

MamaDrama77 said…
Gorgeous.

Help me. I can't figure out how to link my blogsite to others. I see you have a list of your faves on the left, there. How'd you do that?
Unknown said…
I love this card, and how you have framed it, so very pretty. Great job!
Sew Club said…
I really like this one too! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Really? pass me a tissue!

Romans 8:26

Wednesday