CARDS!


This is the card i made for the SC159 on SCS. I am pretty happy with it. MUCH happier than i have been with another cards i have made lately. I used soft sky, pale plum, perfect plum and Old olive designer papers. The stamp is from SU! Blooming with happiness.

This is another card i made yesterday for a Friend who has been going through a lot of stuff. I used soft sky again but added Gable green and not quite navy. The background stamp is weather or not from SU! and the image is from blooming with happiness again. The sentiment is computer generated. I made several cards yesterday...i was in a crafty mood apparently. Hopefully i will get them up soon for you to see and hopefully we will get the SNOW they are predicting for tomorrow. When you live in Alabama, you only get snow once a decade if you are lucky. I have my fingers crossed for it! Have a great weekend everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Really? pass me a tissue!

Romans 8:26

Wednesday