Monday January 14, one month til V Day!

Here is part of my gift for my DS for V'Day. I saw this in someone else's blog. ( http://sonjascene.blogspot.com/ ) At Wal-Mart, aka the evil empire, they have these "fake" debit/credit cards...four on a strip for $1.50. When i saw them i thought they were so cute that i went directly to my WM and bought a strip.

I used this heavy paper i got on clearance at Michael's on my shopping excursion the other day. It is black with metallic pink hearts. The stamp is from the $1 pile at Michael's also. the paper inside is from the Dollar Tree...they have GREAT stuff for paper and stickers if you are a scrapbooker and you hit it at the right time.
My DS isn't into candy so i will find some munchies to go with this and maybe a small something else. I am almost done creating all my V'Day stuff but the thing that is really holding me up is something for our little Playgroup kids. There are about 10 total, ages 3 months to almost 7. I am so over putting candy in a cello bag with a topper, but if i don't come up with something else, that is what it will be. Anyone got any ideas for me???
HELP!
cyndi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Really? pass me a tissue!

Romans 8:26

Wednesday