what kind of world do you want?

I have a friend with a child who has autism. She sent this to me and now i send it on to you. It only takes a minute and will touch your heart. Please view this video and send to everyone you know...every little bit will help....thanks!The band, Five for Fighting, is generously donating $0.49 to Autism Speaks for "each time" the video is viewed. The funding goes toward research studies to help find a cure. When you have a moment, please visit the link below to watch the video and pass it along to your friends and family. They are aiming for 10,000 hits, but hopefully we can help them to surpass this goal. http://www.whatkindofworlddoyouwant.com/videos/view/id/408214
This content of this email can be verified at Snopes.com: http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/charity/whatkind.asp

Comments

Anonymous said…
Cyndi,
thanks for sharing the link. I just had a good cry...I know a couple of friends with autisitc children. I love the band, and I hope they do reach their goal for Claudia.
Cyndi

Popular posts from this blog

Really? pass me a tissue!

Wednesday

Romans 8:26