Thursday...rainy days


So, i actually did a lot today in Stamp land but haven't had a chance to take pictures yet. Hopefully I will get to that tomorrow.
I think the Duchess and i are planning to ambush Michael's because they have those Studio G clear bock stamps. She got a couple of sets the other day but i want to see them. I have not been able to get out and so we are thinking of taking our girls out tomorrow to hunt for stamps! Start 'em young!
I also got some boxes on clearance at WalMart today and am wondering what cool thing i am going to do with them. I have a lot of projects in my head that i need to start working on before i loose my momentum.

have a great night!

P.S.
that pic is me and the Duchess cira 1997

Comments

Unknown said…
Cindy,
Glad I followed your name link in the comments, I love your blog, AMAZING!
To answer you question on the ribbions for the Topiaries, they were Christmas ribbons from Hobby Lobby, I bought them after Christmas. I was checking to see if I had the card left they came on but sadly that is one thing I managed to clean up and it is gone. They had red, white and green ones, I bought them because of the curl thought they were very cute. Sorry I can't be of more help but if you have a store in your area it would be worth checking out, it was 20 cents for four bows on a card.
Sara

Popular posts from this blog

Really? pass me a tissue!

Romans 8:26

Wednesday