SCS Sketch Challenge

Well, its Thursday, "grocery day" ! They were having a huge clearance at our Wal-Mart so i grabbed a couple of things that hopefully will help me store and organize my ever growing scrapbook and stamping collection of goods.
i made this card using Very vanilla, and not quite navy su! CS. the DP is some that i got on clearance at Hobby Lobby and right now don't' recall the maker..sorry. the sentiment is Studio G clear stamps from Michael's and the big one is a foam craft stamp from Delta. I used Chocolate chip and creamy caramel from SU! for ink.
On a personal note, my Mother got back some "inconclusive" test results from an MRI she had done last week, so please be praying for her. She will have an apt. with a neurologist soon. We are trusting God that there is Nothing wrong with her and she will be fine!
Have a great Day!
Cyndi

Comments

MamaDrama77 said…
I did take the photos. Glad you like them!

Don't you hate how there are always casualties in a move? When we moved to Calera, all my pots and pans met their demise when a box split open and tumbled onto I-65. My teapot became a trivet in about three seconds, courtesy of a passing eighteen-wheeler. Glad I didn't personally witness it.
JJ Meyer said…
Great card! I will be praying for your Mother!

Blessings,
JJ

Popular posts from this blog

Really? pass me a tissue!

Wednesday

Romans 8:26