WHAT a few days!!



First things first. This is my card for the sketch from Ked's blog http://www.kirstendubosque.blogspot.com/ I had a really hard time with this. Maybe it was the stamps i chose to work with, not sure. Anyway i am finally getting it posted. Thanks to her for posting the sketch.

My phone/DSL went out on Thursday night during a storm we had and when we called to report it, they said it would be MONDAY night before it got back up !!! I thought i might croak with out Internet access for that long! Luckily they got it fixed late last night. whoo hoo! I have been busy creating for about the past 24 hours. I have to unearth my kitchen now so that my family can eat!

I am posting this first since it was from Thursday. The Duchess and i hit 2 Michael's stores and a Hobby Lobby on Friday with our girls when we were out shopping. We bought tons of stuff. It is amazing what you can find on clearance if you just look ...in the dollar bin too! i wish i had taken a picture of all my treasures, but i didn't. Maybe as i use them i will let you know about the fab deals i got on them!

more to come soon!

oh yeah, this card is made with paper scraps, and a $1 bin stamp from Michael's and Festive Four from SU!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Really? pass me a tissue!

Romans 8:26

Wednesday