Wednesday
Well, my DD has been home sick from school for two days but seems to be on the mend. Hopefully she will go tomorrow. Needless to say i have not done much creatively in the past couple of days. I do have some things to show you though. This is FINALLY the last of the Valentine's Topiaries! This one took forever! You can find the instructions on how to make this here: http://sarastudio.blogspot.com/2008/01/re-purposed-valentines-topiaries.html at this wonderful blog that keeps me inspired. Here they all are together with the last mailbox i made for ME! from my Target stash! Here is the whole fireplace area...i have a little bling on the screen that says "LOVE" from the Target Dollar Spot and two red velvet bows i got from WM after Christmas on Clearance. You will also notice the white plastic cherubs...I told you they would keep showing up! Is there another holiday i can use them for ? hmmmm.... And now for a little game. Can you guess what this is? Here's a hint. I ...



Comments