quick thoughts

Just a few moments here to say, YES i have not been creative lately at all and it is killing me! that box of new SU! stuff is still sitting there by the front door, mostly untouched. how terribly sad is that?
we have had the stomach virus running through our house and it's spring break and Easter this weekend! I can't believe i have not stamped anything for Easter!
Now, my computer has been shipped off for a Motherboard recall! so although i can use the one that is my husband's, it doesn't have my programs or my photos on it. boo! hopefully it will be back to me soon!
I shot a wedding last weekend. I will post a few of the photos here once i get the edited, etc. it was really lovely. Catching up on my blog reading now!

always
cyndi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Really? pass me a tissue!

Romans 8:26

Wednesday