girls weekend prizes.

I hand stitched these. I guess I got a little nuts..but it was fun!


several posts ago i showed you how i was making some drawstring bags...well, these are they.

I filled them with all sorts of relaxing and nurturing things that we could use for our "moontime" each month. If you click on the pictures to make them bigger you will be able to see the little tags on each item.


These were just a little way to remind us that being a woman is not a bad thing and that our monthly cycle shouldn't be treated as a curse, but as a time to slow down, reflect and learn from our extra sensitivity.


And honestly, who can get through it without chocolate???

















Comments

MamaDrama77 said…
Luckyyyy. I want to go.

Popular posts from this blog

Really? pass me a tissue!

Romans 8:26

Wednesday