Happy Anniversary!

Well, Life has been seriously getting in the way of my creativity. I have re-organized my craft space, that's been fun, and i have done a couple of things I have to show you.



This is the card i made for DH for our 10th Anniversary. It was on Friday! We had a very low key evening. We are planning road trip this summer to celebrate, so we just ate at home and worked on our plans for that.

the "traditional" gift for the 10th anniversary is tin or aluminum...so i used aluminum foil for his card! cute, isn't it? I used "grommets" to attach the foil to card stock. There are ten little "tabs" that pull out with things written on them, each one is decorated differently.

Here's his "gift". I actually got him a RC helicopter too, but that was a few weeks ago. Here is a tin bucket from Target ($1), some candy and a $10 gift card for Starbucks! I have plans for the "bucket" if he abandons it. lol

the other thing i have been working on is these bridal shower invitations for a shower i am helping host. The USPO is going to love me when i mail them with all the lumps in the envelopes!

hope you are having a good weekend!


Cyndi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Really? pass me a tissue!

Romans 8:26

Wednesday