quliting bug....its bit me!

TA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

ok, ok whatever! but i made this awesome tree block, just trying to figure it out and loved it. I wanted to do something with it, so i decided to quilt it. Gave me some practice with my "Walking foot". I have always been too scared to use it. *shrug*



ok TRY, not to laugh here. Yes, i KNOW it looks like Elmo colored all over my quilt square....



but again, i was just using up scraps, trying out a maverick star, and thought...hmmmmmmmm wonder how that free motion quilting thing works?????
so i gave it a whirl. lol. not as scary as i thought, nor as easy as i had hoped. lol. but, it is practice...and another coaster/trivet/pot holder thingy!
I finally finished the "blue jean" quilt top i have been working on for my DS. I am terrified to quilt it. It is sooooooo heavy and soooooo big. I don't usually "do" small. oh well. Maybe my friends at the quilting group can help me figure it out...hint! hint!!

Comments

Your tree is adorable! The quilting bug bites hard!

Thanks for coming by my blog during the quilt festival.

Popular posts from this blog

Really? pass me a tissue!

Wednesday

Romans 8:26