time keeps on slip'n, slip'n, slip'n into the future!

Long time no blog, huh?

i know. go ahead and say it ...

SLACKER!

I just haven't had anything to say. I know you are shocked! I am thinking about starting to blog again. I have started trying a bunch of new recipes and to eat healthier. This has generated a lot of interest from my FB friends. Lots of questions.
Not only that, I am finding that even with the help of Pinterest I am having trouble keeping up with it all. It might help me to blog about my health food adventures!

Anyone interested?

this will of course end up with a lot of stuff other than healthy eating, 'cause that's how i roll.

One thing i will say is that i spontaneously decided to quit taking my "crazy meds" and that was NOT GOOD! All the members of my family are still living. What happened, notably, was that my brain quit functioning properly. shock, right? I was really loopy-floopy-dizzy and it was NOT good. I got my Rx refilled yesterday, popped a pill and now i feel "normal" again. I am going to try and take one every other day for a month and see how that goes. (prayers please)

So, maybe I'll be back soon with healthy eating info!

xox
boot gypsy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Really? pass me a tissue!

Romans 8:26

Wednesday