My new space!!


here it is...TA DAH! My new craft space! as you come up the stairs you see ^ this!
Of course i still have to share it with the kids and i don't have it all just right yet...but it is usable at least!




Here is the storage behind my desk. all those little wicker bins on the right are full of misc embellishments, etc.



I have scrap and extra ribbon stored here in jars by color. I am working on something to store my rolls of ribbon on.



I have this magnetic board and stuff next to my desk!


this is how i have my SU! stamps stored for now. I know you are thinking i don't have enough, right? my husband would disagree!




And this is the little corner for my DD with her craft stuff and kitchen. the kids love to play while i am up there working. I think it is going to work out nicely!
always
cyndi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Really? pass me a tissue!

Romans 8:26

Wednesday