eye candy from the 'forge

during spring break, I spent a few days with my family, courtesy of my parents, in pigeon forge, TN. Long after the trip was planned i realized that there was a quiltfest going on and i HAD TO GO CHECK IT OUT!


I just LOVE LOVE LOVE cathedral window quilts....I am going to figure it out and make one...maybe something small to start with...eventually!

I snapped a few pictures of a few of the quilts in the competition...sorry i don't have the info on these...but they are just too lovely not to share!


I was like..."WOW!"


all this is hand work...beads and embroidery!



this one was so cool! all red and white and christmasy! also hand embroidered!

I will try and post a pic of the (sadly) few fat quarters I bought....they were rockin!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Really? pass me a tissue!

Wednesday

Romans 8:26