I've been sew crazy!

I know it's not just me...
this summer has flown by! my kids go back to school on Thursday!!! I have managed to sew a few things this summer in all the insanity...

I made this bag....and i hated it! just wasn't happy at all with it and was so upset that i spent time on it and used that too cute birdie fabric on it...

Here is the bag after my BFF made me rip it apart and re-make it so that it was tolerable!
I am much much happier with it now....and not so upset for the use of the cutie birdies!




This bag i LOVE! It is entirely from vintage fabric my Aunt gifted me with! I love that! It is made from a Simplicity pattern that I can't find at the moment to tell you the # of! If you really want to know, leave a comment and i will dig around til i find it for you! I was so proud of this interior zipper pocket!! (vintage gifted zipper too!)


I added this fabric rose bling....not origional to the pattern...


and here it is finished! i totally love it and the second it even thinks of feeling like fall here in the deep south....i am going to be sportin' it!


I also made a Quilt as a gift that won't be revealed until it is gifted in October. I don't want anyone to have a sneek peek at it! Tomorrow i will post the baby quilt i made last week!
happy back to school!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Really? pass me a tissue!

Romans 8:26

Wednesday