what's been happenin' in frou frou land?


Well, it's not been very frou frou that's for sure. The Duchess and I have been busy little bees sewing up about 50 purses in different sizes and shapes to sell at the school's fall festival. Our houses have been covered with have sewn bits for weeks. !


also, i just got back from a business trip with my DH. He went back to Orlando for a few days and i just couldn't bare to not go with him! It was a quick, but fun trip! I even got a bit of Christmas shopping done!
also, i have been sick with Sinus crud and am feeling like...death warmed over. hopefully i will be inspired soon, and feel well enough to do something fun to show you!


always
cyndi

Comments

emhowl said…
I wish I were at your sale. These bags are wonderful. It must have taken ages to make 50.

Popular posts from this blog

Really? pass me a tissue!

Romans 8:26

Wednesday