Crock pot Chicken

OK, i have to confess, I got this recipe from the crock pot blog that i have mentioned in earlier posts. But i changed it a little.
It was the easiest thing EVER and all four of us loved it!!!

OK, buy a whole chicken.
skin it. you can do this, trust me! :) think of all the calories and fat you are eliminating :)

slice two onions and peel one whole head of garlic. Rub the chick with seasoning...I used a Greek seasoning blend that I buy at the grocery...comes in a yellow container, can't remember what it is called.

plop the bird into your crock pot and put the lemon slices and whole cloves of garlic in and around it. cook on low 6-8 hours.

I prepped mine the evening before and put it in the fridge until the next morning. The chicken was moist and tender and literally fell apart in the cooker. It came out in pieces and was very yummy!!!

hopefully soon i will have some updates for you and pictures. blog slacker that i have been.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Really? pass me a tissue!

Wednesday

Romans 8:26