near the end of NO excess Spend Month!

Kids at the Circus! 

well, several people have asked me in the past week or two how my No Spend Month is going...so here are the latest numbers:

Publix:

  • milk
  • hormel ham lunch meat
total $6.92 (OUCH!)

Publix:

  • tomatoes
  • vanilla yogurt, organic
  • french bread
  • cottage cheese
total $11.31

CVS:

  • 12 pk Coke Zero x4

total $10.80

Target:

  • hair gel 
total $5.44

ALDI:

  • apples
  • deli pizza
  • organic honey nut toasted oats
  • penguin crackers
  • mustard
  • crescent rolls x2
  • hot dog buns
  • broccoli
  • deli sliced cheese
  • mozzarella
  • bread crumbs
  • milk
  • cheese curls
  • baking soda
total: $29.97

Krystals Lunch Out for 4: $23.47
Doughnuts: $5.00
Circus and a soda $12.50
haircuts x2 $25.00

For a total of $130.41 for the "third" week. that is a grand total of $244.96 spent so far this month! whoo HOO! In the next day or two I will be buying a few more groceries, and I will wrack my brain for expenses that I may have missed. I will have a post in a few days about what we may or may not have learned through this experience!
How did your month turn out?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Really? pass me a tissue!

Romans 8:26

Wednesday