a Luau and a card


Aloha! We had a Luau this weekend and it was COLD! GAH! we planned it early in the "spring" so that we wouldn't be sweltering in the Alabama heat..but a cold snap hit us and we spent most of the evening inside! It was a lot of fun and i just wanted to share this picture with you!



next i have this card to share. It is not my design, and i really do not know who to credit for it. We made it at my SU! party so i am not sure if it was the original design of our "dealer" Sharla Foy, or if it was CASED from somewhere. I just thought it was cute and wanted to share. I have several cards that i will be posting in the next few day that are from our SU! parties and one "crafty" thing we did at a girlz night. I am starting to get to some serious work on my DD 's Clown party so i will have some things to show for that before too much longer. Have a great week!

always
cyndi

Comments

Unknown said…
Luau, looks like fun to me! The sun finally came out to stay around here and our snow is almost gone, YES! Love the card!

Popular posts from this blog

Really? pass me a tissue!

Wednesday

Romans 8:26