Wednesday, August 27, 2008

life is what happens when you want to craft!


Apparently the stars aren't aligned for me to craft right now. I have been on a cleaning out and organizing binge. I am really wanting to scrapbook...and i really need to make some cards! Maybe over the LONG weekend I can manage something.

I am also considering...and exploring....taking over part of the kids' playroom, which they rarely use, for my crafty corner. Wish me luck. I have been purging toys and tossing things when the kids aren't looking. Sending things to Gran's.....she wants new toys there...and i want to get rid of some!

Hope you are all having a great week!


always

cyndi

3 comments:

MamaDrama77 said...

Um...is that the word "SEX" written in pancake batter??

cyndi said...

no...it's SEE..the word is SEE!

get your mind out of the gutter girl! lol

although a little sex with breakfast wouldn't be too bad...if the kids were gone of course!

MamaDrama77 said...

Saturday morning sex. I remember that.

Ok, seriously, let me know how the reclamation project goes, especially setting up Craftyville in your kids' playroom. I tried that once. It wasn't pretty. Luckily, we have a basement, which has served as a wonderful scrapbooking retreat, but the light down there is ABYSMAL for drawing/painting. And my son still snitches my paper shapers.