eye candy...

yesterday, day three....
well i had a "walking date" but it got cancelled, not by me!!
so i went out with my BFF to do a bit of shopping.
i HAD to pick up these new fabrics at JoAnn's.....



I also must confess that i deviated from my "induction" but did stay on the "diet". It was the best day so far!!! lol
I had a chick fil la grilled sandwich and side salad...that comes with...sunflower seeds! a MUFA! YES!
don't know what i am going to do with these fabrics, but when is that ever a problem? I think i just collect them! They are so lovely. I need to get my hiney in gear and kick it working on my "prizes" for girls weekend...and there is another baby quilt brewing in my head...hmmmmm.
always
cyndi

Comments

Mary said…
I love the fabrics you picked! Very vintage!

Popular posts from this blog

Really? pass me a tissue!

Romans 8:26

Wednesday