Happy new year! Is it really 2010?


It seems like we should be flying in hovercraft doesn't it? I grew up in the 80's with the Jetsons and I just KNEW that by the year 2010 we'd have robots to do our laundry and cooking!
I don't know about you, but I can't even manage to get a house elf, let alone a robot!

Our new year started off with a bang....

we did our traditional NYE thing with our BFF's...

and then ended up in the ER on NYDay with my DD who was having a very hard time breathing. NOT how i wanted to start a new year, let alone a new decade, but we weathered the storm and God is good. She is all fine now and it wasn't nearly as scary as it could have been. Looking back now God had prepared us to spend that afternoon in the ER, and its all good.
Hope you and yours had a great start to this new year! look tomorrow or later in the weekend for some peeks at new projects I have finished up lately!
always
cyndi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Really? pass me a tissue!

Romans 8:26

Wednesday