Winter Decorations


Since rearranging my living room, i have found that i have all these new surfaces to decorate seasonally. Since i didn't really have everything 'set' before decorating for Christmas, once i took that all down, my house looked pitifully bare! This is what i cam up with for the buffet that is now in my entryway....
i think if you click the pic you can see it bigger. I got that design in the frame as a free printable from a blog i stumbled on...sorry i don't remember who or where. the two photographs are of me and my sweetie on 2 separate New Year's Eve's. Guessing I need to frame a pic of the kids on NYE now that we party together! The little honeycomb centerpiece i got in a "kit" on clearance after new year's for $1.25 ( included a banner, which is hanging from my mantle!, confetti (?) and a plastic table cloth) the blowers were less than $1 also bought after New Years! the welcome snowflake is a clearance ornament :).
I am enjoying building my January decoration collection....I have two wreaths, but that's been about it. I'll be ready for next year...now, on to Valentine's Day Decor....coming soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Really? pass me a tissue!

Wednesday

Romans 8:26