Mother's Day cards


I started this card at a SU! party a while back...then i spiffed it up. I decided that i didn't want to attach the two pockets, that i wanted it to lay flat and so i decorated the inside of the card as well. I also made a card to go into one of the inserts.


so there is a gift card in one side and a card in the other... how cute.


This one i made all on my own, which is why it isn't quite so spiffy but cute none the less!

All stamps and paper used are SU! and i got the template for this double pocket card offline from a blog but i honestly can't recall now where i found it.

The cute little flowers are from the dollar spot at Target with brads in the center that i am honestly not sure where they came from....



Insert a gift card and then i made a little card that fits in as well. I did break out the sewing machine for this one..first time..i was happy with how it turned out. I hope you all have a great weekend and a great Mother's day.

always

cyndi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Really? pass me a tissue!

Romans 8:26

Wednesday