starting to Clown Around!

Next weekend is the BIG party! The little one turns four on Tuesday and so the party will be next Saturday. I have been working on the party for a while now but it is really getting crunch time now!
More to come on this later...but let's just say that this bandanna will play an important role in the party and add to the atmosphere and fun of the day!


I got this popcorn "box" at the Dollar tree, and i will use it for popcorn at the party, but for now it is holding my treat bags...they turned out pretty cute..and i know they will get brought home, emptied and then trashed so i didn't want to put a lot of effort into them.


Now this...has a story. My parents were cleaning out their garage and found this clown painting done who knows when by my Grandmother. Mom saved it because she though i might be able to use it for the party. I used SU! chipboard letters, with DP decoupaged onto them and then glued them to the painting. DH added the grommets for me and with a little twine, it is a perfect addition to our party decorations! What do you think?


I am looking forward to a Great Mother's Day tomorrow with my mom, Mom-in-law and my little ones! hope yours is great too!

always
cyndi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Really? pass me a tissue!

Wednesday

Romans 8:26