Day 17


The perfect gift. How elusive? Have you ever given it? Received it? Do you even look for it, or do you stick with what's on the list and a sure bet?


Honestly i have such a bad memory, i can't remember what i got..except for one year i got THE Barbie Dream House and it was totally amazing! I remember being so happy that Santa had brought me that!


I would LOVE to find the perfect gift, but i don't think it is something you can stalk. I think it just happens when you least expect it. Like today, hub was showing me something online, and i found the perfect gift for the Duchess. Since we don't "do" Christmas gifts, it will have to wait until her B'day or until i just can't stand it and have to buy it for her.

I'd tell you what it is, but she might read this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Really? pass me a tissue!

Romans 8:26

Wednesday