Day 19 and Christmas treats

Dear Santa,
All i want for Christmas this year is for my kids to enjoy the day and not get too wrapped up in all the presents. Help me, as well as them, to remember that we are celebrating Christ's birth even though we are the ones getting the presents.

If there is room in your sleigh, i'd like a bone folder, and new blades for my paper trimmer.
thanks
cyndi

These little goodies are what i sent to school with my kids for their classmates. I got the suckers at the Dollar Tree, 8 per package! I made the tags with SU! punches, ink and stamps. Added some glitter and ribbon! ta -dah!

These are the gingerbread people i made for the playgroup kids. Here's a close up of the tags...SU! again as well as some stuff that's just been hanging around! hope you all are almost ready for the big day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Really? pass me a tissue!

Romans 8:26

Wednesday